We updated Elcomsoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery (APDFPR) and Advanced Office Password Recovery (AOPR). Advanced PDF Password Recovery receives the updated Device Manager we’re using universally across ElcomSoft product range, while Advanced Office Password Recovery adds support for NVIDIA CUDA 10 and migrates AMD support to OpenCL.
Elcomsoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery (APDFPR) and Advanced Office Password Recovery (AOPR) receive maintenance and compatibility updates.
Advanced PDF Password Recovery receives the updated built-in Device Manager we’re using across our entire range of password recovery tools including Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor, Advanced Office Password Recovery and Advanced Internet Password Recovery. Prior to this update, Advanced PDF Password Recovery was relying on an external device manager app. In addition, we fixed minor issues discovered in previous releases.
Advanced PDF Password Recovery release notes:
- Updated device manager for convenient GPU acceleration management: now in line with other ElcomSoft password recovery tools
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed localization issues in German and Russian language packs
- Multi-core password recovery for Acrobat 9 attacks (masks and brute force)
- Multi-core password recovery for PDF files with 40-bit protection (attacks on encryption key)
Advanced Office Password Recovery is a compatibility update supporting the latest version of NVIDIA CUDA and migrating low-level AMD hardware support to OpenCL. With this update, users of AMD and NVIDIA video cards can continue enjoying the benefits of GPU-based hardware acceleration.
Advanced Office Password Recovery release notes:
- Added support for new (CUDA 10) video cards (GeForce 2xxx series, Quadro RTX 6000/5000, Tesla T4)
- GPU acceleration on AMD and Intel cards is now implemented through OpenCL; better AMD compatibility
- Bug fix: fixed the issue of dictionary attacks failing if a dictionary contained words longer than 15 characters